Cet article est également disponible en : Français
I often see a lot of very interesting resources on my networks, but I don’t have time enought to test each. Sometimes, I use this blog to make a review of a particular tool, but it’s only when I have time to do so. I therefore propose to you a list of links that caught my attention.
- Create CSS3 – Create your CSS3 code with a simple useful interface.
- Toggle creative menu – Toggle menu effect on your open/close menu buttons.
- Navigation button effect in CSS – Another effect inspirated by the previous one, by Raphaël Goetter
- Final Fantasy XIV Crystal scroll – The FFXIV website effect made in CSS, by HTeuMeuLeu
- FormStone jQuery plugins – some useful jQuery plugins to improve your interfaces.
- Client side Search in JS/CSS – a tip to make a quick search in the current page.
- Sticky Kit – a little tool to create sticky elements easily.
- Favico.js – create an animated favicon.
- Sharrre – sharing tool on social networks (asynchronous request to networks API)
- Animo.js – a powerful tool to manage your CSS Animations.
- Framer.js – Prototyping Swipe and Drag gesture
- Fira – Firefox OS TypeFace – the Firefox OS font.
- Typ.io – examples of fonts combinations in some graphic creations.
- Valentina – a wonderful free typeface. (donations allowed ;p)
- TypeNight – a work of typeface research for your inspiration.
- Free Vector Maps – vector maps from the entire world, copyright free.
- Icon Finder Strocked icons – some outline icons.
- Vinci.io – a graphic tool (payable)
- Homepage, frontpage and index templates – difference between those templates.
Some other ideas
- Custom elements – a search form for application’s elements.
- Sidebar Transition – demo of an animated off-canvas sidebar.
- Robin Davey – inpiration for illustration and animation.
I didn’t plan to post this type of post every week. It will depend on my readings, and on the free time I have. (which is actually inversely proportional to my budy time :p)
Most of resources I will publish, I publish them on my Twitter account regularly.